Asympto Optical Wavelength supports customers requiring very high speed point-to-point connections for disaster avoidance, data center site replication, and backup solutions. This service provides dedicated bandwidth customer solutions where each request is success-based, designed, and priced on an individual-case basis (ICB). A 1Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps, or 100Gbps optical circuit is delivered over the backbone transport network as an unprotected or protected signal using Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) and Optical Add/Drop Multiplexing (OADM) technology. Metro Private Line Optical Wavelength Service is used as access from the backbone to the customer premises as a Protected or Unprotected DWDM loop, with an unprotected (two wire) handoff in a variety of European metro areas.
Single or multiple wavelengths may be used to create point-to-point configurations, providing an efficient and scalable way to connect mainframes, data centers, and storage networks between metropolitan areas. This high-bandwidth optical network makes it possible for many data streams to travel over the same pair of fiber by utilizing different colors of light.
- Full spectrum of high-capacity solutions based on DWDM technology: From 1 G up to 100 G
- Seamless European network solution and access to global destinations through our partner networks
- Incumbent quality with central network operations center, 24/7
- Alternative routes for higher diversity
- Low-latency routes for customer-specific requirements
- Service level agreements to ensure quality and reliability
- Short delivery time through dedicated support
- Compliant with ITU-T standards